- Any reserves should be clearly shown on the entry form. Please check on the sale day that all items with reserves have been sold. All unsold items must be removed on the sale day WITH AN INVOICE.
- Commissions of this sale will be charged as following:
Category 1- combine harvesters, tractors, telescopic handlers, motor vehicles, diggers, excavators – 5% no VAT of the total proceeds, subject to a minimum charge of £10.00 THIS NOW APPLIES.
Category 2- all other items -7.5% no VAT of proceeds, subject to a minimum charge of £3.75 (per lot). All items expect for category 1 (as above) there is now a subject to a minimum charge of £1.00 per lot as an entry fee, THIS NOW APPLIES, which will be deducted from the final payment.
- The auctioneers and the sale vendors accept no responsibility for any damage caused to entered items whilst at the farm.
Sale day terms and conditions
- Buyer’s premium for all bidders and purchasers is 10%per lot and is payable on the hammer price for every lot.
- Buyers Premium 5% on tractors and motor vehicle.
- Any transactions over £8,000 will not be accepted in sterling.
- All descriptions which are written or which are verbal are only for guidance purposes only. The auctioneers and vendors will not be held responsible for the accuracy of any such description. All lots are sold with all faults and errors of description. Purchasers must satisfy themselves prior to the sale of a lot, as to the condition of each lot and exercise and rely on their own judgment as to whether the lot fits with its description.
- Electrically items have not been tested!
- Once the hammer has fallen the purchaser takes full responsibility for the lot. The lot is not to be removed from the sale premises until the payment has been paid in full.
- Purchaser to fail on paying for any lots will result in a resale. Any deficit or costs incurred will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
- In all cases of transfer, the original purchaser shall be responsible for purchase money.
- All lots are to be cleared within 7 days.
- The usual conditions of sale will apply. A copy of which will be displayed on the morning of the sale. Purchaser will be deemed to have read and understood them.
- The auctioneers propose to operate a buyer bid number system, which therefore requires purchasers to attend at the sale’s office prior to the commencement of the sale, so that full details of the intending purchaser’s name, address, and telephone number and other relevant information can be recorded. Failure to obtain a buyer’s bidding card may result in the auctioneer refusing to accept your bid.
- Auctioneers will not be responsible for the security of items left after 5.00pm on the sale day. In order to assist buyers a loading vehicle will be available to help with loading until 6.00pm on the sale day. Please note that the auctioneers reserve the right to withhold purchases until cheques are cleared. Paying by cheque or chip and pin – please make you bank aware of the following:
- Guaranteed cheque to be brought to the sale.
Bring a letter from your bank addressed to’ Kim’s Auctions’ confirming the amount up to which cheques can be accepted and must state the following:
- Date of auction.
- Your account name and account number.
- Amount of limit of cheques.
- Authorised bank signature.
- Ask you bank to contact us by telephone 01908 551508 or post prior to the sale day confirming that cheques can be accepted up to an agreed limit.
- Please make your bank aware there could be a large amount of money leaving your account on Auction Day.
- NO Bankers drafts accepted.
- There is a 2% charge on credit cards to the additional price.
- There is NO charge on debit cards.